Wednesday 17th April 2024
×
Wednesday 17th April 2024
×
गृहपृष्ठNepalYouth dies of electric shock in Kanchanpur

Youth dies of electric shock in Kanchanpur


KANCHANPUR : A 21-year-old youth died due to electrocution at Chauri in the Bedkot Municipality of Kanchanpur district on Tuesday.

According to the District Police Office in Kanchanpur, Dinesh Saud was electrocuted while working at the shop in his locality.

Saud, who fainted after receiving the electric shock, was immediately rushed to the hospital, where he passed away during the treatment, informed DSP Amar Bahadur Thapa. The dead body has been handed over to the deceased’s family following the post-mortem.





Write your comments